I’ve never really been a huge fan of corn, but I do love when corn is made like this. The sweetness of the corn with salty cheese and spicy hot sauce with chile adds an incredible combination that will surely satisfy your tastebuds. This is also super easy to make so it’s perfect side to any Mexican dish.
- 2 ears of corn – shucked, with silk removed
- cotija cheese, grated
- 1 lime, juiced in a bowl
- hot sauce
- chili powder
- cilantro (For garnish)
How to Make it:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add corn. Add corn to water. Cover and cook until corn is bright yellow and soft. About 4-6 minutes.
- In a bowl, add lime juice and hot sauce
- Remove corn and set aside. Once corn is cool enough. Use stalk handle and brush corn with mayonnaise until completely covered.
- Sprinkle cotija cheese all over the corn. Then hot sauce/lime mixture. Top with chili powder to taste
- Serve and garnish with Cilantro